Livecom Co-browse enables your agents to provide high-value, live collaboration options to online customers and prospects. It gives your company the ability to deliver real-time assistance and convert site visitors into profitable, long- term customers. Livecom Co-browse has one of the most innovative and advanced co-browsing capabilities in the industry. Designed to provide non-restrictive customer service when co-browsing on complex websites, it has an advanced proxy co-navigation server that overcomes severe restrictions that URL-pushing products frequently encounter, such as double posting, frame breaking, cookie synchronization, etc.
Why use Co-browsing?
- • Enables the agent and the customer to fill out forms together, field by field, even highlighting specific areas of a form or scrolling a web page together for additional clarity.
- • Allows business rules to be created for specific web pages. For example, a business rule can be written to res- trict agents from submitting forms or viewing sensitive information in certain form fields.
- • Can be set up to allow co-browsing sessions only in specific sections of the website.
- • Allows phone agents to provide richer experience by conducting a co-browse session.
Who can use co-browse and for what?
Chat and co-browse tools, often referred to as web collaboration technology, have unmatched potential for improving customer service and increasing revenues. All companies can use Web chat and Co-browse to help and walk non-technical web users through a Web application or Website. Our Co-browse application is used across the board from small to medium businesses all the way to Enterprise companies. There is a great fit with technical support and telesales departments where there is a need to see the end-user screen and sometimes take control of it. Financial services, retail, telecom, and travel companies are early adopters of this technology. Savvy businesses in these sectors are using chat and co-browse tools to attract, win, and keep customers.
What are the key benefits of Co-browsing?
- • Enhance customer experience and satisfaction by hand holding custo- mers through the application;
- • Improve online application and transaction completion rates;
- • Prevent customers from abandoning online interactions;
- • Stimulate people to use your web channel more;
- • Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty;