Don't allow the Internet to become a barrier between you and your customers when they need you.
You should rather offer them the possibility to contact your organisation directly, so they won't spend their money at your competitor's. Webchat boosts customer satisfaction, increases sales and improves the operational performance. Your customers are satisfied: they are helped personally without having to pick up the phone and without ending up in an endless queue. And your employees are happy, too: the intuitive interface of the chat application, which also commands all the customer's required context in real-time, makes their job far more enjoyable.
With the implementation of live chat software, 6G CIM clients are able to:
- • Deal with more than 1 million live chats a month for one organisation.
- • Increase online sales up to 8%.
- • Raise productivity by 400% by using call centre agents.
- • Boost chat volumes by 500% in less than a year.
- • Reduce costly telephone conversations.
- • Shorten response times by 30% per chat without influencing the First Contact Fix (FCF) ratio.
- • Optimise processes and average agent response times with hundreds of preset and real-time reports.
- • Use reports to streamline all contact centre activities.
- • Accelerate the response time and step up the First Contact Fix (FCF) by means of monitoring, pushing web pages, co-browsing and instant messaging between agents and supervisors.
- • Protect sensitive customer and company data with standard security functions, such as concealing bank and credit card data in parts of chat transcripts.
- • Maximise the agent's productivity by integrating 6G Webchat with the multi-channel 6G CIM Suite.
Extensive features Livecom's chat module can do much more than exchange text messages between web visitors and staff members. 6G Webchat also supports 'follow me browsing', enabling agents and customers to guide each other to specific web pages for a quick and correct answer.
Additionally, 6G Webchat offers the possibility of sharing files. Take featuring, an integrated print screen option. Or the sharing of desktop files. Or the possibility to drag complete files from the central data bank and dispatch them to online visitors with a single click. In combination with 6G Co-browse, Livecom 6G Webchat offers staff members and customers the possibility to fill in web forms together, field by field, and to mark specific sections of a web form or web page for added clarity. If a higher level of assistance is desirable, for example when talking seems to offer a quicker solution than chatting, the customer can ask the agent to be called back directly from the chat session via a call-back request by means of (VoIP) telephone or voice stream. The X-Hub facilitates a Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) solution. This integrates Livecom 6G Webchat with an existing Automatic Call Distributor (ACD), so contact centres can keep using their existing infrastructure, besides operating the channels as a blended service. Reduce agent response times, increase productivity and offer top quality: